YouTube videos links are below to completed assignment.
Analyze the YOOPER COMPANY Unit Production Data 2020 and quantitative data from the YOOPER COMPANY Annual Employee Survey.
1. For YOOPER COMPANY Annual Employee Survey, calculate basic descriptive statistics. Review
to learn how to run basic descriptive statistics. Provide a summary of the statistics you find to be meaningful as a response to this question.
2. For the YOOPER COMPANY Unit Production Data 2020 determine if there is a correlation between absences and unit production. Review
to learn how to run a correlation in Excel.
3. Make a chart/graph to explain what you believe are the most meaningful statistics from questions #1 and #2. Options for creating this include but are not limited to doing this by hand (upload a picture), in a word table, or in Google Sheets or Excel.
4. Include a narrative interpretation of your findings (explain in a paragraph or so what the data show)
Analyze the YOOPER COMPANY Exit Interviews.
1. Explain how you coded the data.
2. List your codes.
3. Explain how you collapsed the codes into themes.
4. List your themes (typically 3-7) and provide at least one quote to support each theme.
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.