Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMERS You should agree to these terms or otherwise they are subject to restriction from using the website: THE PERSON ACCESSING THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE UNDERAGE; HENCE, YOU MUST BE WITHIN THE LEGAL AGE TO TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH THE FIRM. BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER AND/OR PAYMENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BESIDES READING THEM. SUBSEQUENTLY, YOU AGREE TO HAVE A LEGAL ATTACHMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THUS FORMING AN ENTIRE AGREEMENT WITH THE BRIGHT PEN COMPANY . INTERPRETATION In this document: “Website” implies https://essayhelp101.com// “Customer”, “You” or “Yours” refers to you or any person involved in submitting the order to the website, on your behalf. “Company”, “We” or “Our” mean and refer to premium company , which holds its registration from the laws of the Houston (SW) Street address> 8704 S. Gessner Houston, TX 77074 “Product” represents any written material that the firm delivers to the customer alongside the order. “Order” implies a written order in a standard electronic form, which the customer fills and submits, to our website.
Upon submitting the order, you only take the product for personal use and not commercial use. The freelance Editors have the responsibility of transferring all the rights and ownership that relates to the product, to the company. The products are non-refundable and have no warranties. You can access any additional information on our money back policy page. We obligate you to reading these terms and conditions alongside our money back policy page before the submission regarding the order or payment.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree to release and defend all the members of the company including the shareholders and sources of information from any damages or claims related to the products including but not limited to: a) Electronic gadgets and software e.g. telephones and internet; b) any failure including incomplete computer transmission; c) conditions arising from disruption and corruption of the delivery; d) injuries and damages arising from the operation of the company; or (e) any error arising from printing of the materials. Further, you agree to hold the company harmless against any suit filed by the third party or otherwise you would have breached the terms and condition of the company. THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE WEBSITE. HOWEVER, THIS IS AN EXCEPTION TO THOSE JURISDICTION DO NO ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FROM THE CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. AMENDMENTS You agree and acknowledge the terms and conditions are a subject to amendments hence we recommend that you continuously review them. We immediately update on any change on our website
- Describe how the data was gathered and analyze
- Identify and discuss Durkheims Anomie Theory.
- What are the effectiveness of online language learning from the perspective of second language learners
- Abstract – of approximately 300 words summarizing the aims and scope
- Write a Reflective assignment about decision making and leadership in Nursing
- Outline a plan that the corporate training and development staff could use to conduct a comprehensive training needs analysis (TNA). Include in your plan information about the analyses you will conduct, the stakeholders you will involve, and the data collection methods you will use. [12 points]
- Write a paper on Parametric Modeling of Acid Stimulation Treatment in Geothermal Reservoirs
- Why is it more desirable than the simple ability to perform good actions?
- what laws the State of New Jersey has passed to prosecute computer crimes.
- Discuss the importance of integrating cultural background knowledge for ELLs in the classroom. What are some key takeaways you have learned this week?
- rite a four page paper summarizing and applying a research article related to the theory of motivation that I had learnt in class.