Jang et al.:
1. The authors offer a comprehensive approach, a pentagonal pyramid model, that specifically addresses adolescent learners’ needs and reflects their nuanced sociocultural contexts. What are its elements? Should this be of significance to educators?
2. The author argues that critical literacy relies on the interdependence of power, diversity, access, and design/redesign. How does she justify this in this article?
Learned et al.:
3. What is the distinction between remediation as remedy and re-mediation as activity?
4. What do placement policies and practices reveal about our beliefs about students and their capacities as readers and as young people?
5. What do RI curricula, including their oversight, reveal about how we understand literacy and youths as literate beings?
Woulfin, & Gabriel:
6. Explain the three infrastructural pillars for reading instruction.
7. How are curriculum, professional development, and leadership mutually supportive
8. Why is it crucial to attend to the alignment among the pillars as well as their feasibility and transparency?
Jang, B.G., Henretty, D., & Waymouth, H. (2018). Pentagonal pyramid model for differentiation in literacy instruction across the disciplines. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, 62 (1), 45 – 53.
Janks. H. (Feb 2020). Critical literacy in action: Difference as a force for positive change. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy, 63 (5), 560 – 572
Learned, J.E., Frankel, K.K., & Brooks, M.D. (May/Jun 2022). Disrupting secondary reading intervention:A review of qualitative research and a call to action. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy 65(6), 507 – 517.
Woulfin, S., & Gabriel, R.E. (Sep 2020). Interconnected infrastructure for improving reading instruction. Reading Research Quarterly, 55 (S1), S109 – S 117.
Criminology Order #: 564575
“ This is exactly what I needed . Thank you so much.”
Communications and Media Order #: 564566
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
Art Order #: 563708
Thanks a million to the great team.
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"