INTRO — give a brief overview of your paper, in your own words, in about a paragraph. What was the situation for African-Americans in the late 1800s? What challenges were they facing? What opportunities did they have?
Describe section 21.2.1 in 1-2 paragraphs. How/why was segregation in effect in the South? Include a few sentences about the POLL TAX video. Why was this used to prevent African Americans (and others) from voting? ALSO a few sentences about the HOSPITAL SIGN. video. Was health care accessible to all in this community? This section should include at least 2 citations from Revel.
Describe section 21.2.2 in 1-2 paragraphs. Who was Booker T. Washington (BTW)? What was his view about segregation? How was this view received by some Southern whites? ALSO include a few sentences about the BUSINESS LEAGUE PIN video. What was this pin and what did it symbolize? OVERALL how did he propose to deal with segregation? This section should include at least 2 citations from Revel
FINALLY watch the “Leader of a Black Community in the South” video (bottom of 21.2.2). What’s the scenario? DESCRIBE each of the 3 options given to “your son” and explain why you would choose one of those options. No citations needed in this section
- Discuss what challenges teachers anticipate encountering when communicating with the families of young children and what they will do to confront these challenges.
- Research the internet for scholarly and/or professional material about system testing and operations.
- esign a one-page study to understand if behavioral economics traits or concepts (bounded rationality, loss aversion, framing, etc.)
- Write a reflection on my classmates presentation.
- Write a scientific review paper over the articles that will be provided.
- Is art basically rational or emotional? Or is it both (and if so, in what way)?
- write a short essay of 3-5 pages in paragraph form that answers the question, how does the moral universe in the show Motherhacker compare to how morality works in our universe/reality? use examples from the text and from real life to support your claim.
- Discuss an example where optimal (or improved) organization design resulted in greater functional effectiveness and productivity of an organization.
- Explain your understanding of hypothesis testing and the Type 1 and Type 2 errors.
- Looking more specifically at slope, what are two ways it can be applied in the workplace or
- Consider how you feel about the following issues: Respecting the wishes of a suffering client that he is permitted to die with dignity