Use the Academic Project Rubric to guide your project. You have the choice to produce a slide deck (PowerPoint, Google Slides, etc.) or to create a multi-page infographic or educational brochure on an application like Canva. Make sure that the file you upload to the assignment submission folder is either a PowerPoint or a PDF file. Other file types will not be graded due to being inaccessible with the assignment submission tool.
Your slide deck, brochure, or infographic may use bullet points and illustrations to organize and convey information. Slide decks should be approximately ten slides total, plus a slide for references.
Here is the format your document should follow:
On your first slide (or first part of your brochure or infographic), identify some of the foundational aspects of early adulthood using the course text and supplemental course readings. What are some key developmental tasks of early adulthood?
Then, choose Option A or Option B to complete the rest of your slides.
Generational Challenges – It’s Time We Stopped Shaming Millennials
Watch “It’s About Time We Stopped Shaming Millenials” in its entirety. In your slide deck, answer some of these questions using specific examples from your own life, the textbook, and your scholarly readings:
If you are not part of the millennial generation or generation z, how do the challenges of today’s young adult differ from the challenges faced by your own generation? How are the challenges similar?
If you are a part of this generation or generation z, how accurate was this documentary regarding the challenge of your generation? What important challenges were left out?
What does it mean to you (regardless of which generation you are a part of) to be a young adult in today’s society? How does identity development change during these formative years?
(for both Options)
Based on your readings and your personal experience, share the following on your final slide: What did you like/dislike about the information in the video(s) that you watched? Do you feel like it offered some insight on concepts in early adulthood? Remember to provide personal and/or scholarly examples as evidence for your answers.
A strong assignment
Contains scholarly analysis, using evidence from the textbook and at least three academic sources to support observations and reflections.
Focuses on theory and research, integrating both throughout
- Discuss an example where optimal (or improved) organization design resulted in greater functional effectiveness and productivity of an organization.
- Explain your understanding of hypothesis testing and the Type 1 and Type 2 errors.
- Looking more specifically at slope, what are two ways it can be applied in the workplace or
- Consider how you feel about the following issues: Respecting the wishes of a suffering client that he is permitted to die with dignity
- What is your vision for the future of nursing?
- How can science fiction stories like Binti relate to our current climate?
- Write a Briefing Paper describing the formal organization of the adopted agency.
- What measure of central tendency is most appropriate for describing this set of data and why?
- Consider the ideas of liberty and equality expressed in the Declaration of Independence and the preamble to the US constitution. Evaluate the work of the work of the reconstruction era to apply these principles.
- How could nurses make a profound impact on the care of this vulnerable population?
- Discuss “the danger of playing it safe” by Wendy kaminer.