Instructions: It is not necessary to provide a synopsis of the book. Discuss how Maya Angelou’s childhood experiences exemplify different aspects or topics of development. Think “developmentally” and analyze the contents of the book from at least three developmental perspectives. For example: A stage theory of your choice, the environment, relationships peers, social systems, abnormal psychology, development of self-concept and self-esteem, resilience, effects of abuse, Erikson, parenting styles, sibling relationships, friendships, Humanistic Psychology, gender issues, cognitive development, puberty, identity formation, etc. You may choose one or more persons, an institution or organization, an event, etc. from your book. Clearly identify each perspective you choose, and relate the person, organization, or event from your book to each perspective. Below you will find a “formula” that, if followed, will meet all the requirements for earning the maximum points for your analysis of “I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings.” DO NOT write a summary of the book. If you complete the assignment and it reads like a book report, it is a book report, not an analysis. The analysis requires you to select three different developmental theories from the course and to analyze Maya’s life through each one.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.
- Analyze the gaps found in the above healthcare setting.