M4 Exam Pass Rate Blog
Imagine you are the program director of the University of Healths clinical laboratory science program. You received the certification exam pass rates for your past year’s graduating class of 40 students from the American Society of Clinical Pathologists. Students are tested in seven different major areas in the field on the exam, and the results are:
Five of your students scores significantly exceeded the mean score on the chemistry questions compared to the rest of the test takers in the nation.
The mean and median score for all test takers that year in clinical chemistry is 85%. Your program mean for clinical chemistry is 70%. Your programs median score is 60% in clinical chemistry.
The national pass rate of the exam was 80%. Your programs overall pass rate was 71%.
Given this report, create a program improvement plan to address your programs exam pass rates. Include the following pieces of information in your improvement plan:
1. Based on the report, what confounding variables might be impacting program certification exam performance?
2. What steps will you take as a program director to improve these scores? What are your two or three highest priorities?
3. How would you analyze data to ensure your changes were successful in subsequent years? What additional data (if any) would be helpful to have as you continue to work toward your goal to improve pass rates?
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables