Explain and explore how having a solid understanding of myth enhances your ability to experience art, literature, music, and most anything else at a deeper level. (one or more well-developed paragraphs).
For this assignment, you have several options. If you would like to use Powerpoint or Prezi to include images or pictures, aim for a title slide that includes your name, title of your myth, and the date, as many body slides as needed to present the myth narrative, a slide for the analysis, and a slide for the reflection. There should not be a reference slide for this type of artifact.
You can also use MS Word for a textual presentation by aiming for well-developed paragraphs of 5 – 8 sentences. Note that your MS word document must include several images or pictures that illustrate your written statements.
You can use YouTube to give a first-person presentation of the myth, analysis, and reflection, or you can use Powtoons. Please see the tutorials available here for help creating the video.
Estimated time to complete: 3-4 hours
If you use source material, please be sure it is academically credible and that you validate any sources used by creating in-text citations and references in APA format.
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.