Image via Angelfire.com
In this session’s discussion we have a lot to consider. We have a lot happening in this time period!
We have Kepler and Galileo redefining the heavens for us! We have Descartes defining Math and as an artist designing moveable sculptures in water fountains! We have Natural Philosophers (name used before the term Scientist) taking electricity beyond a mere parlor game to use in industry! (Luddites beware)
And we have Gutenberg inventing movable type!
So what are the artists saying and doing during this time? In this discussion let’s talk about the impact of art. Respond using Kleiners text to respond to at least 2 of the following questions:
How was the Catholic Church using and contributing to the art world at this time?
What new art forms and materials were being used during this time frame?
Was there a shift in what visual art was saying about Faith?
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.