For this discussion, use the following hypothetical scenario as the basis for your response:
Your business partner is strongly opposed to your proposal to charge your largest customers lower prices for your web-based services than what you charge your smaller customers. She is arguing it is unethical, unfair, and possibly illegal.
Address the following in your discussion post:
Make a case that both groups of customers will be satisfied with the deal and that this is a perfectly legal form of pricing in a business-to-customer relationship.
What degree is this type of price discrimination?
How will the plan increase revenue?
Why will both groups of customers be satisfied with the deal?
Why is this a legal form of pricing?
Use evidence from your textbook or other reputable sources, including any help in the discussion preparation, to support your case to your business partner.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables