End of Life: Hospice and Palliative Care
Define both palliative care and hospice care. Describe at least 2 differences and similarities between them.
Does your nursing home have one or more hospice provider contracts?
If so, describe what type of service hospice provides to your residents?
How do the hospice providers interact with your residents, staff, and families?
Describe an experience of excellent end of life care in your nursing home. What were some of the key components?
What are the environmental differences between direct care staff working in a long-term care facility and those direct care working in private homes and in the community?
Why would home health aides need additional training, and what type of training is required?
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables