Watch the documentary Feels Good Man, which chronicles the evolution of the image of Pepe the Frog. As you watch the film, pay attention to the encoding/decoding loop, how Pepe does not have one meaning, but what the image signifies changes over time and across contexts. Who does Pepe represent at various points in the characters history? What is the role of digital platforms and user generated content? How is Pepe monetized–who is making money from the image, and how? Much of the documentary is a story about the battle for a hegemonic meaning–is there a final meaning of Pepe that supersedes all others? Explain how you arrived at that conclusion.
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.