In Chapter 6 the authors (Corporate Innovation: Disruptive Thinking in Organizations) examine an important aspect of new product design: prototyping.
1. What is prototyping?
2. What is the purpose of prototyping?
Define and explain the following terms (include examples of each):
3. Conceptual Prototype
4. Working Prototype
5. Presentation Prototype
2. In our text, Corporate Innovation: Disruptive Thinking in Organizations, Chapter 7, page 214, the author describe the result of a survey that suggested that there are five stable antecedents of middle-managers’ entrepreneurial behavior.
Describe and explain each antecedent.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables