Week 4 Assignment – Fighting Computer Crime Overview For your first assignment, you will investigate the roles and responsibilities of law enforcement and government agencies in the fight against computer crime. To complete this week’s assignment, you will select two agenciesand provide information for each agency. 1. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). 2.Internal Revenue Service (Criminal Investigation Division). If applicable, you may also select an agency in the city, town, or state where you live. (Washington, DC) Instructions: Download and use the required Week 4 Assignment Template to complete your assignment. Write a 1–2 page paper using the following instructions: Part I: Introduction Provide three facts about the first agency’s history or background. First objective Describe three types of crimes this agency handles. Second objective Describe three ways that this agency responds to cybercrimes. Part II: Introduction Provide three facts about the second agency’s history or background. First objective Describe three types of crimes this agency handles.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables