Why did the Interwar Era prompt what analysts called the Age of Extremes? Use the following sources to answer this question.
Nolan, Mary. The Transatlantic Century Europe and America, 1890–2010. New Approaches to European History. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2012. Ch. 4, pp. 104-131.
Lindemann, Albert S. A History of Modern Europe: From 1815 to the Present. Hoboken, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, 2013. Ch. 19, 20, 21, pp. 267-321.
Welch, David. Modern European History 1871-2000: A Documentary Reader. (London, UK: Taylor & Francis Group, 1999). Ch. 8, pp. 110-120.
- Dissertation Literature Review
- Changes at the Top
- Job position
- Identify an anti-oppressive community or organizational practice opportunities for social workers in order to fortify, augment, or complement current social change efforts.
- What do you think high school teachers/administrators and/or other professionals who work with adolescents should do to better prepare students for the challenges of life in college?
- Assignment 6.1 – Write a Classification Essay
- Assignment 6.3 – Capitalization
- Aging and Diversity
- Academic Response and Transfer Response
- Risk Management (Based on the case study) Will upload the MS Project as well
- Discussion Board Response