Explore issues related to bi-cultural children and families. Begin by reading Walters Case Study, and consider how you would assist both Walter and his parents.
As a bicultural child, what are some of the challenges and injustices Walter is experiencing and may experience as he transitions into adulthood?
How can you help both Walter and his parents draw on their individual and cultural strengths to creatively address these life challenges?
Cross-cultural work with bicultural families should employ strategies that focus on developing positive feelings about membership in both parents groups. Discuss how you would teach Walters parents to confront devaluing or mixed racial messages, freeing children from racialized loyalty binds, and have open and direct conversations about race.
Describe the approach you would use in your intervention at all levels of Walters system including individual, family, school, community, social support systems, and society.
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.
- Analyze the gaps found in the above healthcare setting.