In answering these questions, refer to relevant readings, recorded lectures, and class
discussions. You should include in-text citations of some format to make your references clear,
but you do not need to include a formal references/bibliography page. Remember that writing
answers for this exam is one of just a few opportunities to demonstrate your knowledge based on
readings, recorded lectures, and class discussions.
1. Whether you agree or disagree with the policy position of “Medicare for all”, please
discuss the implications of expanded health care coverage that is more accessible for all
on vocational development. Please be sure to define what you mean by vocational
2. Do you agree or disagree with the notion that emerging adults are a vulnerable
population? Provide a rationale for your position based on readings and discussion in this
3. In what way, if any, do you think the notion that there is a typology of personality types
that are more or less congruent with occupational settings (Holland’s theory) might be
useful to mental health counselors. Be sure your answer reflects your knowledge about
Holland’s theory and its limitations.
4. If you could modify the advice “find your passion”, how would you modify it based on
class readings, discussion, and your own personal experience.
5. Why is the notion of “project” a potentially valuable construct for mental health
6. Why is the construct of “decent work” so significant in the psychology of working
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.