Evaluate the case of Chris Crawford as presented in both When Patents Attack! and When Patents Attack Part 2!. Ethically evaluate Crawfords defense of his right to claim ownership of patent #5771354. Is what he is doing ethically justified or not? When defending your position be sure to (i) clarify the nature of intellectual property with reference to De Georges Intellectual Property in the Information Age, (ii) evaluate his relation to Intellectual Ventures, (iii) discuss the virtues and/ or vices that he exhibits, and (iv) respond with substantial reference to at least two of the following philosophers: Aristotle, Aquinas, Solomon, Locke, Smith. (And when defining a virtue use as a model Aristotles way of doing so a mean between an excess and a deficiency.)
- To What Extent is Psychopathology Relevant for Understanding Terrorism?
- American holidays: their cultural significance and uses for TESL.
- Describe Ancient Greek gender and sexuality linked to ideas of hierarchy, power and control.
- Describe factors that will influence the choice of leadership styles in a workplace.
- Should surrogacy tourism be permitted without oversight and restrictions?
- Discuss the Effectiveness of Online Learning During Covid-19 in Nursing’.
- To what extend should computer aided design be implemented in the architectural industry?
- Briefly discuss one or two computer crimes that could cause issues in your life if you were targeted by cybercriminals.
- Explain the specific roles you will need and what each will be responsible for.
- Should baby hatches exist?
- Investigating the combination of cyclist clothing colour (black and white), fluorescent vest, and lighting aids mounted on bike that allow maximum cyclist visibility in photopic condition.