Visual artists of all kindssuch as painters, illustrators, and sculptorsuse graphic elements such as shapes, lines, and points in their work. Photography is no exception. Through the use of shapes, points, motion, and other elements, photographers can add meaning to a work and make it resonate with the viewer. In this weeks Assignment, you will take a photograph and apply graphic elements to that photograph.
Review Chapter 3 in the course text, The Photographers Eye.
Choose a subject of interest on which to base the composition of your photograph.
Choose three graphic elements from the chapter reading this week to apply in the composition of your photograph.
Compose and take a photograph that uses your chosen graphic elements to create a story or highlight a theme.
By Day 4
In one photograph, apply three graphic elements to create a story or highlight a theme for your composition.
Include a brief description of your photograph (title and subject).
Write a description of the graphic elements of your photograph and the story or theme you are expressing. Include answers to the following:
Analyze how effective you were at achieving your photographic goal.
What might you do differently next time?
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.