Order #: 356662345
Individual Presentation Projects: Policy Change
Oral and verbal presentation skills are vital to effective, professional social work practice. Students are expected to complete a capstone prior to graduation.
You will learn the EPIC model – and you will use this to advocate for change.
Your brief talk will focus on a policy and a recommended change. You will identify and briefly describe one social policy that is important to you. You want to provide awareness of a policy and then promote and support a change. You are the champion of the cause. You will spend 2 – 3 minutes. You will use your skills to educate and persuade. Allow PowerPoint to help you. You are not allowed to use notes, but only your slides to guide you.
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.