Write a citation for the journal article at the top of the review. The citation should follow the American Psychological Association’s (APA) style. You will need the title of the article, the journal where the article is published, the volume and issue number, publication date, author’s name and page numbers for the article.
Write a one to two paragraph summary of the article. Include the purpose of the article, how research was conducted, the results, and other pertinent information from the article.
In one to two paragraphs, discuss the meaning or implication of the results of the study and offer your opinion of the article in your own words. Discuss any flaws with the article, how you think it could have been better, and what you think it all means.
Write one paragraph discussing how you express/show caring behaviors with your patients in your clinical practice. What caring behaviors do you display when performing a physical exam on a patient? When assessing a patient?
Cite any direct quotes or paraphrases from the article. Use the author’s name, the year of publication and the page number (for quotes) in the APA-formatted in-text citation.
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables