Review the attached lecture PDFs that goes over utilitarianism and virtue ethics. Once that is done, please answer the following essay prompt making sure to ONLY use ideas from the attached PDFs sources.
Please address the question in the manner of an essay. Your paper should be approximately three pages long (825 words) and include relevant citations in MLA format.
Suppose that a man is drowning in a river, and Aristotle, Kant and Mill are on the shore debating with each other about the right thing to do in this situation. Each of these philosophers represents differing ethical views (i.e. virtue ethics, deontology, and utilitarianism). State what you think each of these theorists would argue is the best reason for action in this situation. Which of these philosophers arguments would motivate you to act and save the drowning man?
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables