You are the controller of a public Fortune 500 airline, TransGlobal Airlines. The airline utilizes a fleet of corporate jets for private charter by Fortune 500 clients at several major airports. The company is looking to acquire smaller aviation firms as part of an overall growth strategy.
In addition to creating an acquisition proposal, the CFO has asked you to create a report recommending a few performance-improvement strategies so that the company will meet your overall sustainability goals.
Create a report to recommend performance-improvement strategies that will help TransGlobal Airlines be more sustainable. Specifically, you must address the following criteria:
Use the TransGlobal Airlines Information document to identify a strategic goal for the company’s sustainability practices.
Based on your understanding and research about sustainability objectives and practices, where do you envision the company will be in 10 years with respect to its sustainability measures?
Identify a KPI and corresponding target measures for the sustainability goal identified.
Recommend at least two performance improvement strategies that will help achieve the sustainability objectives of the company. Support your recommendations with a clear cause-and-effect rationale.
Guidelines for Submission
In a Word document, use double-spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. This executive summary should be 2–3 pages in length and include references cited in APA format.
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.