Complete the individual problems and submit your solutions using Turnitin. It is not necessary to restate the exercise/prompt, but to provide a thorough write-up of your response/solution. Submit answers only in a Word document or PDF. Use APA format for all external references.
Chapter 6: Simple Pricing
6-2 Increasing Movie Ticket Prices
To conduct an experiment, AMC increased movie ticket prices from $9 to $10 and measured the change in ticket sales. Using the data over the following month, they concluded that the increase was profitable. However, over the subsequent months, they changed their minds and discontinued the experiment. How did the timing affect their conclusion about the profitability of increasing prices?
6-3 Promotional Pricing
An end-of-aisle price promotion changes the price elasticity of a good from –2 to –3. If the normal price is $10, what should the promotional price be?
Chapter 7: Economies of Scale and Scope
7-3 Ranger T-Shirts
The variety of Riverside Ranger logo T-shirts includes 12 different designs. Setup between designs takes one hour (and $18,000), and after setting up, you can produce 1,000 units of a particular design per hour (at a cost of $8,000). Does this production exhibit scale economies or scope economies?
7-6 Multiconcept Restaurants are a Growing Trend
A multiconcept restaurant incorporates two or more restaurants, typically chains, under one roof. Sharing facilities reduces costs of both real estate and labor. The multiconcept restaurants typically offer a limited menu compared to full-sized, stand-alone restaurants. For example, KMAC operates a combination Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)/Taco Bell restaurant. The food preparation areas are separate, but orders are taken at shared point-of-sale (POS) stations. If Taco Bell and KFC share facilities, they reduce fixed costs by 30 percent; however, sales in joint facilities are 20 percent lower than sales in two separate facilities. What do these numbers imply for the decision of when to open a shared facility versus two separate facilities?
Parameters: Submit a Word document or PDF and use APA format. No handwritten submissions.
Please answer the four questions above. The answers to these questions can be found on “quizlet, Coursehero and chegg”. Please make sure my answers are not the same as that.
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.