The purpose of this assignment is to prepare a visual and audio presentation regarding a given flight scenario to include applicable references. Though a checklist is not provided regarding all the concepts you should cover or brief regarding the given scenario, it is expected that you engage in the scenario through personal application and ground content knowledge. You should address all aspects of the given scenario and personally place yourself in the scenario. Pretend your Designated Pilot Examiner (DPE) has given the flight scenario. What are the concepts you should cover? How does this affect you personally? Be aware, DPE will give you various scenarios to alter your intended plan of action. You must be ready to orally provide concepts that demonstrate a proficiency to adjust and acclimate to various situations while on the ground or in the air. Be sure to address the following areas in your presentation:
• External Pressures
Within the presentation, you must include and cite from appropriate aviation resources. A minimum of 2 sources is required.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.
- Analyze the gaps found in the above healthcare setting.