Post a summary of your experience in beginning your literature search and assess your initial progress.
Explain what is working for you in terms of a plan or search strategy for finding relevant, current literature, including Walden Library support resources you would recommend. Explain issues of concern and specific questions regarding the search process. References and citations are not required.
This post is all about beginning to conduct a literature search in the Walden Library. This Discussion is a particularly good example of how colleagues can support one another in tandem as common work gets underway.
Note what you are discovering about search strategies that could be of benefit to colleagues, and prepare to consider their recommendations as well.
Be sure that you begin your search of scholarly literature in the Walden Library promptly this week, to be prepared to post by Day 2. References and citations are not required for this Discussion.
• Review the Week 8 Learning Resources, with particular attention to the Walden Library resources to support your literature search.
• Evaluate your process as you access the resource materials and your literature search gets underway. Keep in mind the importance of selecting current literature, i.e., published in the previous 5 years. Consider what is working for you in identifying search topics related to your critical question and in finding relevant current articles, and what questions you have for colleagues and your Instructor.
• Also draw on your Week 7 Discussion experience in identifying scholarly articles related to your critical question and comments from colleagues to act on as you begin your literature search. Be proactive in stating your questions and needs and clarifying your search process, to maximize the value of this Discussion and your Assignment in this module.
• In addition to your Discussion post, you may also contact the Instructor directly by email with specific questions or needs related to your literature search. Follow the guidelines in the Course Syllabus for contacting the Instructor. ( Is there a relevant question for us to ask the instructor regarding this last bullet?)
1.Dang, D., Dearholt, S. L., Bissett, K., Ascenzi, J., & Walen, M. (Eds.). (2021). Johns Hopkins nursing evidence-based practice: Model and guidelines (4th ed.). Sigma Theta Tau International.
• Chapter 5, “Searching for Evidence” (pp. 99–128)
(Review from Week 4).
2. Application of project management tools and techniques to support nursing intervention research
Author links open overlay panelLynnRewEdD, RN, AHN-BC, FAANStaceyCauvinBAAdemCengizMSNKellyPretoriusPhDKarenJohnsonPhD
3. Webinar Recording: Literature Review and Annotated Bibliography Basics
5. DOI: 10.1097/NUR.0B013E318263D766
Clinical Nurse Specialist
September/October 2012, Volume 26 (5), p 244–249
Copyright © 2012 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Inc.
ISSN: 0887-6274, 1538-9782
Please use this DNP glossary to become familiar with and to review important terms and concepts that you may encounter throughout your DNP program of study.
Evaluating Resources: Primary & Secondary Sources
- Writer’s Choice (based on any open database you can find on the link in the instructions)
- Analyze the importance of data management, knowledge management, and business analytics to business organizations.
- Write a paper: Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Ruby Whiteboarding
- Business Plan
- he Evolution and future role of forensic accounting in detecting and preventing corporate frauds
- Types of Inflation and the Social Implications
- Based on the information in the Interactive: Henry and Ertha Williams, answer the following for the discussion post this week. Groups will be assigned by the instructor.
- Sociological imagination Essay introduction and planning
- Infographic study
- Energy Drink Sales Variables