This assignment will require research into the ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct and
scriipture. You will thoroughly analyze the model rule through the lens of scriipture and determine
whether the model rule or the scriipture imposes a greater ethical responsibility on the Christian
legal professional. This analysis requires research into the moral and ethical underpinnings of
each model rule and requires one to apply a Biblical worldview to shape the analysis. This
research project will develop a deeper understanding of the Model Rules of Professional
Conduct, enhance research and writing skills, and will show the importance of applying a
Biblical worldview to the practice of law.
You will complete this assignment in two (2) parts. For each part of this assignment, you will
select ten (10) of the ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
You can locate a link to the most current version of the ABA Model Rules of Professional
Conduct in the Learn section of your assigned Module: Week.
You may select any model rule, or specific subsection of a model rule, but you may only use
each rule once. You must insert the model rule, verbatim, into a blank document that you create.
Choose an appropriate passage to incorporate from the Bible that illustrates the moral duty
imposed by Scripture. (You may select any passage of Scripture provided that you can link the
passage, in an appropriate manner, to the principle outlined in the selected rule.) You must insert
the passage, verbatim, immediately following the model rule. In at least 150 words, explain how
that particular passage relates to the selected model rule. For each rule, you must indicate
whether the biblical standard would impose greater ethical responsibility on the Christian legal
professional than the model rule. You must cite each source in Bluebook format using footnotes.
For the ABA Module Rules Assignment, LL.M. students only are required to write an additional
250 words for each answer totaling 2500 words.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
link to model rules here:
Use the Bible as the other source
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.
- Analyze the gaps found in the above healthcare setting.