As you likely noted, 2021 saw a lot of shortages in product: toilet paper (Links to an external site.), cars, semi-conductor chips, etc. You are to select a product, either consumer or industrial, that suffered significant shortages during 2020-2021 and prepare a 5+ page paper discussing and analyzing the reasons for its shortage, providing at least 3 references in APA format, along with in-text citation where appropriate (Jones 2020). Also include in your paper a discussion of best practices, based upon course material, that distribution and logistics managers should implement to minimize the likelihood of such a situation occurring again. 100 points
Your grade will be based on the following:
Completeness of your analysis of the reasons for the shortage
Feasibility of your recommendations to insure such a situation does not occur again
Incorporation of course concepts
Spelling and grammar.
- Discuss your leaders impact on organizational culture.
- Write out script for an Oral presentation using the documents and article provided. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-amplify-i-have-mixed-feelings-about-returning-to-the-office-as-a/
- Why do some dog lick their owners excessively?
- What were the main regulatory and market differences between the US and India when considering Promotion and Place (distribution)?
- What are the differences between estimating and forecasting demand?
- Does the plan cover dental, eyeglasses, infertility, prescriptions, or chiropractic care?
- Clearly identify the theme of your concept map.
- Define the challenges and opportunities that exist for today’s healthcare leaders.
- Reflect and Relate an introduction to interpersonal communication fifth edition (2018) .
- Does it appear that system-level policymakers have considered the possible consequences that changes to Medicare have on vulnerable patient populations?
- List the differences between Medicare and Medicaid.