Create a presentation of an idea for a Social Change Project to promote collective wellbeing in our society as a whole or in some group of people of your choosing. Choose a group of people or full society and propose a way to use evidence-based happiness techniques to promote human flourishing. This presentation can be simple or complex. You may choose any type of media you like, as long as it can be shared with the class. You may use PowerPoint or an online presentation tool or a podcast or a blog post or create an info graphic or a video. Anything goes! Be creative!
Each student should, after posting their own presentation, give the other students feedback on their presentations. This discussion will last longer than others, so we have time for presentations to be staggered, so we have plenty of time to view and consider each one. All presentations should be posted by the final Wednesday at the very latest. You will then provide feedback on your fellow students presentations. Your grade will be determined by 1) the quality of your presentation.
Please include sources of these two books:
Born To Be Good by Dacher Keltner
The How of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky
This is a powerpoint and not an essay*
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.