Outline for the Psychiatric Diagnosis
Review the instructions for the Psychiatric Diagnosis assignment in Week Six. This weeks assignment will build upon the work you have completed on your chosen case study in the Week One or Week Two discussion forum.
For this assignment, you will construct an outline (Links to an external site.) of your Week Six Psychiatric Diagnosis paper. This outline (Links to an external site.) is meant to provide structure for your final assignment, jump-start your thought process on your case study, and ensure you are on the correct path toward the successful completion of your diagnosis.
Your outline (Links to an external site.) should be one to two pages of content and include a brief two- to three-sentence description of each of the required areas listed in the Week Six Psychiatric Diagnosis instructions, except for the following two areas:
Justify the use of the chosen diagnostic manual (i.e., Why was this manual chosen over others?).Evaluate symptoms within the context of an appropriate theoretical orientation for this diagnosis (e.g., cognitive, behavioral, humanistic, biological, sociocultural, evolutionary, psychoanalytic, integrative, etc.). NOTE: Be clear that you are writing about theoretical orientations and using the theoretical orientations to explain the clients symptoms and presenting problems. Do not use the theoretical orientations to discuss any therapy or treatment approaches. Your application of the theoretical orientations should answer the question: How did this client develop the symptoms and current presenting problems? For example, Based on the cognitive perspective, how did this client develop the symptoms and current presenting problem? Based on the humanisitic perspective, how did this client develop the symptoms and current presenting problem? Etc…
For these two areas, provide a complete draft of your justification and evaluation based on the case study. You must include explicit information on the theoretical orientation chosen for the case and justification of the use of the diagnostic manual chosen. Research a minimum of five peer-reviewed sources published within the last 10 years to support your choice of theoretical orientation and diagnostic manual. These sources will also be used for the Psychiatric Diagnosis paper. The outline should specify which sources will apply to the justification and evaluation areas.
- Locate a scholarly journal article that describes shared governance and explain how it could be implemented in your current facility.
- Explain the policy framework and the system dynamics driving change in the healthcare sector.
- Why is London a global city?
- How are the attitude toward education different among students who work to finance their own education and students who do not?
- Art and Design.
- How does this abnormality impact the other areas of the patient’s life?
- Discuss the ethics in The movie is Gattaca on Netflix
- How did the Clinton administration in the 1990s and the Obama administration over his 8 years challenge the rise of conservatism and how can they be seen as a continuation of the so-called “conservative triumph”?
- What are the company processes for dealing with customer complaints?
- Provide a detailed comparison between the performance implementations between the Java and C++ versions of your applications.
- What are the major theories of emergency management?