Overview: The focus of this module was on quality care. For your final project, you will research a gap in access to quality, equity, or efficiency of healthcare,
(including existing initiatives in place to address the gap and economic and regulatory factors that are currently in place to address the gap). To begin this
project, you must first conduct some background research into the gap and the impacted population.
Prompt: After reviewing the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric document, select a healthcare delivery process gap and population affected from the list below.
This will be the base of your final project, the healthcare delivery systems research paper.
Option One: A gap in quality related to care coordination for individuals with chronic illnesses
Option Two: A gap in equity related to mental health access for veterans
Option Three: A gap in efficiency related to rising cost of pharmaceuticals for the aging population
In your paper, you will explain why the chosen topic is a gap in healthcare and analyze the specific population impacted by the issue. Specifically, you should
address the following:
Describe a specific gap in the delivery of healthcare. Include the specific population affected by the gap.
Briefly describe the history of this gap in access to healthcare. Has this been an issue historically, or is it a modern issue?
Explain the impact that the socioeconomic background of the population has on their access to healthcare.
Describe how the healthcare delivered to the population is affected by the gap in access.
Predict any potential implications if this gap in access is not addressed.
- Locate a scholarly journal article that describes shared governance and explain how it could be implemented in your current facility.
- Explain the policy framework and the system dynamics driving change in the healthcare sector.
- Why is London a global city?
- How are the attitude toward education different among students who work to finance their own education and students who do not?
- Art and Design.
- How does this abnormality impact the other areas of the patient’s life?
- Discuss the ethics in The movie is Gattaca on Netflix
- How did the Clinton administration in the 1990s and the Obama administration over his 8 years challenge the rise of conservatism and how can they be seen as a continuation of the so-called “conservative triumph”?
- What are the company processes for dealing with customer complaints?
- Provide a detailed comparison between the performance implementations between the Java and C++ versions of your applications.
- What are the major theories of emergency management?