Imagine management at your future workplace tasks you with making a formal presentation to your team discussing a workplace ethical dilemma they might face. You consider an appropriate professional code of conduct, but only to the extent that it might offer useful guidance in this situation. The central task is to help everyone work together productively in resolving tricky issues.
For this assessment, fulfill the management task and create an audiovisual presentation that applies a professional code of ethics to common workplace situations. Submit your work as a narrated visual presentation in the courseroom submission box. You may develop a series of annotated PowerPoint slides, for example, using Kaltura to record the audio portion of your work. If you are more familiar with other presentation software, you may use that, so long as your submission satisfies all of the required elements of the assessment.
Include the following in your narrated visual presentation:
Apply a professional code of ethics to this workplace situation.
Assess the advantages and disadvantages of the selected professional code of ethics.
Explain methods for resolving ethical disagreements productively.
Describe areas of one’s personal disagreement with professional standards.
- Locate a scholarly journal article that describes shared governance and explain how it could be implemented in your current facility.
- Explain the policy framework and the system dynamics driving change in the healthcare sector.
- Why is London a global city?
- How are the attitude toward education different among students who work to finance their own education and students who do not?
- Art and Design.
- How does this abnormality impact the other areas of the patient’s life?
- Discuss the ethics in The movie is Gattaca on Netflix
- How did the Clinton administration in the 1990s and the Obama administration over his 8 years challenge the rise of conservatism and how can they be seen as a continuation of the so-called “conservative triumph”?
- What are the company processes for dealing with customer complaints?
- Provide a detailed comparison between the performance implementations between the Java and C++ versions of your applications.
- What are the major theories of emergency management?