What factors play a part in this period of London’s history? Ethnic tension between the English and Irish? Catholic and Jews? Economic conditions for those at “East End?” Do these have anything to do with the crimes? Can these ideas help construct a more sound evaluation of the murderer?
- Compare and contrast your chosen tv/streaming show to a play from your chosen genre to point out specific elements that are similar to the genre.
- Describe the people around you and their sociodemographic characteristics (age, race/ethnicity, gender/sex, socioeconomic status, etc.).
- How might nonstate groups like terrorists, resistance groups, criminal organizations, and protest movements capitalize on the decline of state sovereignty and the rise of globalization?
- Explain what results you are looking for in your quantitative study (how will you know if you will accept or reject your null and research hypothesis?)
- How do you think your selected healthcare issue might get on the presidential agenda?
- What is social tyranny and what precautions does Mill propose to protect individuals against it?
- How is thermal energy lost when a person exits a building through an exterior door in the winter?
- Discuss the effect of Racial Discrimination on Mental Health of International Student during Covid-19
- Create a table that identifies common errors and biases in performance appraisal and why you believe they are issues.
- What role is the media playing in the social problems process?
- Based on the reading and from a public sector perspective, what do you see as the role of partnerships in the workplace?