What evidence indicates that each determinant (risk factor/predictor) is a correlate of or associated with the health problem?
Provide a descriiption for how 5 different determinants you listed above may be on the causal pathway to your chosen health problem.
Discuss how policy influences the effect of your stated associations between 5 of your determinants (is potential associated with) this health condition.
In a generic or selected population, Design a community needs assessment to ascertain the extent and importance of the chosen health problem in a selected population. You may specify a particular community known to you that best applies to the determinant and health problem, or design the assessment for a generic community.
a. Based on #4 above, describe the methods that you will take to obtain these measures. In other words, describe how you would collect data on these factors to determine if they are associated with the health problem.
b. What will be your standard(s) to demonstrate that an intervention is needed? In other words, what criteria will you set for your findings to demonstrate that a policy change or some other intervention is necessary?
Describe/plan one intervention, of your own, that might alter, decrease or eliminate your stated health problem.
- Demonstrate a nuanced understanding of the history of design, providing all of the information for each of the designs as well as citing them.
- How does faith factor into a secular society?
- After investigating art and various themes and related issues, you are asked to reflect on what you have learned from course content through the creation of an exhibition of your own making.
- Would you market to a West Coast African country differently than an East Coast African country? Are countries like Morocco truly “African”?
- What is Madison’s argument in Federalist #10 about factions in American politics?
- How does suicide affect the mental health of college students?
- Write a well developed essay analyzing how cruelty functions in the work as a whole and what the cruelty reveals about the perpetrator and/or victim
- How does the repertoire you’ve chosen relate to issues of race, class, gender, sexuality, or other definers of identity?
- What is an “essential worker?” Examples?
- Discuss the influence of social media on buying behavior in fashion industry
- Explain the role of UN Security Council in the maintenance of international peace and security.