Thesis = “Good Man is Hard to Find” story + Hum theme (Mans relationship to self) + Prompt (#1) Do a compare / contrast with the “A Good Man is Hard to Find” by Flannery OConnor story and research the “A Good Man is Hard to Find” story to let me know what resources you used to help show how you understand it. You also have to research what others have said about tTell Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe and The Story of an Hour by Kate Chopin and compare it to your own understanding.Please use at least 3 academic sources- none of which are Wiki. Tell Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe and The Story of an Hour by Kate Chopin Prompt #1: Discuss the story in terms of male and female roles in society- at the time the story was written. How should a “proper man” and “proper woman” behave? Describe how you see the behavior standards for what is considered “sanity” and “hysteria” for men and for women as depicted in the work. Are they considered differently or the same? Explain your answer using the text(s) and all research on the text(s) you find relevant. And remember to keep your opinions to the time it was written, as opposed to focusing on how things might be today.Show more
- To What Extent is Psychopathology Relevant for Understanding Terrorism?
- American holidays: their cultural significance and uses for TESL.
- Describe Ancient Greek gender and sexuality linked to ideas of hierarchy, power and control.
- Describe factors that will influence the choice of leadership styles in a workplace.
- Should surrogacy tourism be permitted without oversight and restrictions?
- Discuss the Effectiveness of Online Learning During Covid-19 in Nursing’.
- To what extend should computer aided design be implemented in the architectural industry?
- Briefly discuss one or two computer crimes that could cause issues in your life if you were targeted by cybercriminals.
- Explain the specific roles you will need and what each will be responsible for.
- Should baby hatches exist?
- Investigating the combination of cyclist clothing colour (black and white), fluorescent vest, and lighting aids mounted on bike that allow maximum cyclist visibility in photopic condition.