Do not quote answering the following questions:
1. Describe the “organizational chart” for the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate and include a listing of all key leadership positions and reporting structure along with names of current incumbents and their titles.
2. Fully describe how a “Bill becomes a Law” and include all key steps in the process and examples of each step.
3. What is the significance of the Committees in the U.S. Congress that are used in the process of passing laws. What role do they play? How many Committees are there in the House and Senate? Who serves on each of these Committees?
4. List and fully define the seven specific powers provided to the U.S. President in the U.S. Constitution.
5. List and fully describe all the areas that make up the Executive Branch. Be sure to include all positions/areas and their reporting structure.
6. List and fully describe all the areas that make up the U.S. Court System in the U.S. Make sure to reference each level in each branch (Federal and State).
7. How many U.S. Supreme Court Justices are there? What are the titles for the 3 types of Justices? Who is the current Chief Justice? Who are the current Associate Justices? Who is the current Junior Justice? Who was the first African-American appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court and in what year? Who was the first female appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court and in what year? Who was the first Hispanic-American appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court and in what year? Who was the first African-American appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court and in what year?
8. What is the significance of the Supreme Court Case Marbury v. Madison? What is Judicial review and how is it applied?
9. What are the three levels of government in the U.S.? Fully list and define each area within the three levels. In your opinion, which area is the most important and why?
10. How would you describe the role that government plays in our society at the local, state and federal level?
Criminology Order #: 564575
“ This is exactly what I needed . Thank you so much.”
Communications and Media Order #: 564566
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
Art Order #: 563708
Thanks a million to the great team.
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"