• Compare and contrast care ethics and act utilitarianism.
• Be sure to include the role of intentions and results and which ones count as moral for both care ethicists and for utilitarianism.
• In discussing care ethics be sure to include the role that reason plays (if any).
• For Mill/Singer, be sure to include such notions as happiness and the different types of happiness, what role does society play, and what role do particular circumstances play in ethical decisions?
• What are some possible objections to act utilitarianism and are there attempts to answer them?
• Are the attempts successful?
• Compare and contrast the theories.
• What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of each theory?
How might one go about using the theories to apply to a particular ethical decision?
• Include how Miguel de la Torre?s ethics from the margins and the notion of messing with the system may fit or run counter to these theories.
• What role, if any, would God play in these theories?
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? Let Us write for you! We offer custom paper writing services Order Now.
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"