1. Chemists use this unit in the real world cause it allows chemists to work with the subatomic world with macro world units and amounts. However, the mole allows a chemists to work with amounts large enough to use.
2. Molar mass is the mass in grams of one mole of a substance. The molar mass of an element is useful to convert moles of an element to grams, or grams of an element to moles.
3. To write a chemical you need reactants, products, and arrows.
Combination reactions two or more elements from one product. Simple compounds combine to form one product.
Decomposition reaction, one substance splits into two or more simpler substances.
Single replacement reaction, one elelment takes the place of a different elelment in another reacting compound.
Double replacement, the positive ions in the reactant compounds switch places.
Combustion reaction, a carbon-containing compound burns in oxygen gas to form carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O), energy is released as a product in the form of heat.
5. OIL RIG – Oxidation Is Loss of electrons
Reduction Is Gain of electrons
In an oxidation-reduction reaction, electrons are transferred from one substance to another.
6. Stoichiometry is the relationship between the quantities of reactants and products before, during, and following chemical reactants.
Collision – The reactants must collide.
Orientation. – The reactants must align properly to break and form bonds
Energy – The collision must provide the energy of activation.
Criminology Order #: 564575
“ This is exactly what I needed . Thank you so much.”
Communications and Media Order #: 564566
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
Art Order #: 563708
Thanks a million to the great team.
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"