1. Describe the physical changes that occur during adolescence.
2. List and describe physical changes that occur as a child grows between the preschool and early school age. (example – what happens to size, shape etc).1. List and describe physical changes that occur as a child grows between the preschool and early school age. (example – what happens to size, shape etc).
3. Compare and Contrast:
• Gross and fine motor development
• A child’s movements at age 3, and age 6
• A child communication at age 4 and age 8
• Visual and auditory senses
• Over and under responsive
• Stabilization and visual regard
• Translation vs shift
• Static and dynamic prehension
• Precision and power grasps
• Grading vs adapting
• Abstract vs concrete thinking
• Genotype and phenotype
• Male and female physical skills capacity in adolescence
• Limbic system vs frontal lobe development in adolescence
6. Describe, define or explain the following terms:
o. Synaptic pruning
Solved by an expert writer
Looking for a similar assignment? Let Us write for you! We offer custom paper writing services Order Now.
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"