1. Describe the physical changes that occur during adolescence.
2. List and describe physical changes that occur as a child grows between the preschool and early school age. (example – what happens to size, shape etc).1. List and describe physical changes that occur as a child grows between the preschool and early school age. (example – what happens to size, shape etc).
3. Compare and Contrast:
• Gross and fine motor development
• A child’s movements at age 3, and age 6
• A child communication at age 4 and age 8
• Visual and auditory senses
• Over and under responsive
• Stabilization and visual regard
• Translation vs shift
• Static and dynamic prehension
• Precision and power grasps
• Grading vs adapting
• Abstract vs concrete thinking
• Genotype and phenotype
• Male and female physical skills capacity in adolescence
• Limbic system vs frontal lobe development in adolescence
6. Describe, define or explain the following terms:
o. Synaptic pruning
Criminology Order #: 564575
“ This is exactly what I needed . Thank you so much.”
Communications and Media Order #: 564566
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
Art Order #: 563708
Thanks a million to the great team.
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"