Address the following items:
In a Word document, respond (agree or disagree) to each of the following statements succinctly, but with detail.
• Children never have sleep issues unless they intake too much sugar in their diet.
• Sleep disorders come in only three main forms, one related to narcolepsy, one related to sleep apnea, and the other related to the inability to stay awake due to stress.
• The use of over-the-counter sleep aids should be encouraged over prescription sleep aids as they are safer and are not habit-forming in any way.
• Menopause has no impact on insomnia or sleep patterns.
• As a backup to over-the-counter sleep aids, benzodiazepines are the most useful and first-line treatment for sleep issues.
• Discuss best practice for insomnia assessment and treatment.
• Name one specific resource or guideline for treatment
Solved by an expert writer
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"