1. Explain the various research methods that social psychologists use to enhance their understanding of human. This includes an understanding of the scientific model and the importance of this model to the field of psychology.
2. Explain the difference and purpose of applied research and basic research.
3. Define the scientific investigation using naturalistic observation. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of this method?
4. Explain the survey method and the self-report measures used in a survey (questionnaire and interview).
5. Know the basic features and advantages and disadvantages of this experimental approach to research.
6. Define and explain the correlational method.
7. Comparing and contrast the correlation method to the experimental method.
8. Explain the ethical considerations that psychologists use in both research and practice.
9. Discuss ethical issues in psychology, including confidentiality, informed consent, and the use of deception in research.
10. What is the difference between science and pseudoscience?
11. Describe meta-analysis, random assignment, random sampling, reliability, validity, and replication.
12. Explain critical thinking.
Solved by an expert writer
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"