• Information about their childhood and family.
• Any particular ages the person noticed that they were getting older?
• What are 1-2 historical or societal events the person has lived through and how did that impact them?
• What have been some of the biggest changes you have seen in life/society as you have aged?
• What have been the best ages/times of your life so far?
• Do you have any particular goals/hopes for the future?
• How are young people today different from when you were their age?
• What advice/words of wisdom would you give young people to help them prepare for their old age?
• Have you ever experienced any negative attitudes or discrimination because of your age?
• Other topics you feel are relevant.
For this assignment, please submit a 2–3-page paper using the following outline:
• Summarize your interview.
– How did you feel during the interview?
– What did you learn about this person’s life and their experience with aging?
– Did anything surprise you about the interview or interviewee?
– How did this interview impact your view of older adults?
The paper should be approximately 2-3 pages and include high-quality writing. Please include a title page and double-check all spelling and grammar prior to submitting. Also, please make sure to cite all relevant information and include references as appropriate.
Solved by an expert writer
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"