1. Near the beginning of the video the veterinarian, Dr. Jackson, explains that she is involved in an historic event relating to chimpanzees? What is she talking about?
2. Before a new arrival of chimps were introduced to their new family at Chimp Haven, what preparations were taken to make them feel comfortable?
3. What foods do the caretakers provide the chimps with on a daily basis?
4. When the chimps are released into a confined forest setting to experience life “in the wild” for short durations, what are some of their activities that are observed by the researchers?
5. An artificial termite mound filled with Applesauce is available for the chimps in the video. What is it about the way the chimps interact with this termite mound that confirms one of the main discoveries of Jane Goodall?
6. What are the reasons why the chimps at Chimp Haven cannot be reintroduced into the wild and left to care for themselves?
7. Many of the chimps at Chimp Haven were used as experimental subjects for HIV/AIDS research. How were these HIV-infected chimps treated at Chimp Haven? What was done for them?
8. What is the purpose of bringing in a live musician to play music for the chimps?
9. In spite of Lori Gruen’s efforts to retire chimps from being research subjects, the video states that some of the chimps may not live long enough to retire. Why is this so?
10. What would be a way to fast track the liberation of the chimps?
Solved by an expert writer
“ This is exactly what I needed and the confidence that I am heading in the right direction to finish the assignment. Thank you so much.”
"Great job, completed quicker than expected. Thank you very much!"
"Very efficient definitely recommend this site for help getting your assignments to help"