Write a research essay analyzing a case study of a foreign policy challenge to the nation-state from insurgency, revolution or unconventional warfare. Students should analyse the chosen case by examining relevant social, historical, economic and military factors that contributed to the commencement and sustainment of irregular warfare. The essay should include: an introduction, a brief overview of the selected case, an assessment of key factors that led to the outbreak and sustainment of conflict, looking across the breadth of geographical, ethnic, economic, historical or other drivers and referencing key sources as appropriate a conclusion. Note that use of insurgent or guerrilla sources, as distinct from purely western academic or government propaganda references, will be highly regarded in assessment. Students should read widely, draw from a range of credible sources, and critically evaluate and assess these sources in building their argument. students are expected to examine the breadth of sociological issues, not simply the lenses of relative deprivation / greed-and-grievance examined in Assignment 1. Case studies will examine the South and South-East Asian region.
- Discuss an example where optimal (or improved) organization design resulted in greater functional effectiveness and productivity of an organization.
- Explain your understanding of hypothesis testing and the Type 1 and Type 2 errors.
- Looking more specifically at slope, what are two ways it can be applied in the workplace or
- Consider how you feel about the following issues: Respecting the wishes of a suffering client that he is permitted to die with dignity
- What is your vision for the future of nursing?
- How can science fiction stories like Binti relate to our current climate?
- Write a Briefing Paper describing the formal organization of the adopted agency.
- What measure of central tendency is most appropriate for describing this set of data and why?
- Consider the ideas of liberty and equality expressed in the Declaration of Independence and the preamble to the US constitution. Evaluate the work of the work of the reconstruction era to apply these principles.
- How could nurses make a profound impact on the care of this vulnerable population?
- Discuss “the danger of playing it safe” by Wendy kaminer.