Bachelors in behavioral science I currently work at ARC with people with developmental disabilities as a LPN Assignment 4.2: Organizational Citizenship Assignment Assessment Assignment 4.2 (30 points): Now it is time to take a look at your own workplace or a company/agency in which you strive to work. Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community). For instance, the company might allow for paid time off to volunteer at a specific organization. Hypothesize why the actions you have identified are important to the company/agency. Do those actions serve any internal or external need for the company? Are there alternative or additional opportunities for the employees to support the company and outside community? Do these activities support organizational citizenship within the company? How? Could the alternative or additional opportunities you identified better support organizational citizenship? How? Identify at least three ways you, as the employee, could encourage others to participate in the identified activities. How does your encouragement in these activities expand your company’s organizational citizenship and how they are perceived by the community? Review the rubric and use it to guide your work: Rubric Assignment 4.3: Discussion Board Discussion Board Assignment 4.3 (Initial Post: Due By Responses: Due By ) (12 points) Research “time wasters in the workplace”, select 2 that you can identify with. In 4-6 paragraphs, discuss your 2 “time wasters” and strategies that you can use to avoid them.
- Discuss an example where optimal (or improved) organization design resulted in greater functional effectiveness and productivity of an organization.
- Explain your understanding of hypothesis testing and the Type 1 and Type 2 errors.
- Looking more specifically at slope, what are two ways it can be applied in the workplace or
- Consider how you feel about the following issues: Respecting the wishes of a suffering client that he is permitted to die with dignity
- What is your vision for the future of nursing?
- How can science fiction stories like Binti relate to our current climate?
- Write a Briefing Paper describing the formal organization of the adopted agency.
- What measure of central tendency is most appropriate for describing this set of data and why?
- Consider the ideas of liberty and equality expressed in the Declaration of Independence and the preamble to the US constitution. Evaluate the work of the work of the reconstruction era to apply these principles.
- How could nurses make a profound impact on the care of this vulnerable population?
- Discuss “the danger of playing it safe” by Wendy kaminer.