For this assignment: Addiction • Evaluate current literature on an ethical or a diversity issue in human services. o Provide a context for your selected issue along with its history and background. o Include research of an actual organization that works with the identified issue. • Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue. o Analyze diversity factors such as social diversity, ethnic diversity, roles, et cetera, that could make up a multidisciplinary task force. o Identify a theory that aligns with or addresses the problem. o Discuss an intervention strategy that can be used to address your selected social issue. o Assess the intervention strategy for your selected issue. Indicate what might work well or need further investigation. • Recommend solutions to address the selected ethical and diversity issue for the identified organization. o Provide a rationale for your recommended solutions. o Integrate the intervention strategy to your recommended solutions. o Describe the challenges and barriers found in your solution and how you can overcome these challenges and barriers. • Analyze the role of a leader or task force member in adhering to ethical standards for an identified organization. o Explain how a human services leader can support ethics and diversity in the human services profession. o Include strategies and actions a leader can implement for their team to support ethical standards and behavior. o Support your analysis with examples from your research. • Your literature review should include relevant background on the issue, provide a rationale for the relevance of the selected issue, and use academic literature published within the last 5 years.
- Discuss what challenges teachers anticipate encountering when communicating with the families of young children and what they will do to confront these challenges.
- Research the internet for scholarly and/or professional material about system testing and operations.
- esign a one-page study to understand if behavioral economics traits or concepts (bounded rationality, loss aversion, framing, etc.)
- Write a reflection on my classmates presentation.
- Write a scientific review paper over the articles that will be provided.
- Is art basically rational or emotional? Or is it both (and if so, in what way)?
- write a short essay of 3-5 pages in paragraph form that answers the question, how does the moral universe in the show Motherhacker compare to how morality works in our universe/reality? use examples from the text and from real life to support your claim.
- Discuss an example where optimal (or improved) organization design resulted in greater functional effectiveness and productivity of an organization.
- Explain your understanding of hypothesis testing and the Type 1 and Type 2 errors.
- Looking more specifically at slope, what are two ways it can be applied in the workplace or
- Consider how you feel about the following issues: Respecting the wishes of a suffering client that he is permitted to die with dignity