For Paper 3, you will be writing a movie review. You are required to find two movie reviews for the film you are doing and use them as sources in your essay. One review should be a positive review and one review should be a negative review. Argue for one of the sides. Explain why and how the film is excellent or poor. Rotten Tomatoes will be your best friend when searching for movie reviews. You NEED to make sure the sources you use in your essay are from “Top Critics”. When viewing a film detail on Rotten Tomatoes you will see a Tab for “Top Critics” underneath the “Critic Reviews” heading. Top Critics write for well known magazines, newspapers and websites and they tend to be more consistent in quality. *Assume the person reading your review has never seen the movie you’ve chosen.* You are free to choose any film you’d like, but please make sure the film’s rating is G, PG, PG-13 or R; I will not accept essays written on NC-17 movies. It can be a movie you’ve seen before (If you choose a movie you’ve seen before, make sure you re-watch it with a critical eye and with this assignment in mind), or it can be entirely new to you. You can choose a movie you already own, or you can go out and rent a movie, or see one in the theaters; it’s entirely up to you. Of course, I’d encourage you to see something you haven’t seen before, but it’s not a requirement for this assignment. Here are some suggestions of movies if you’re having a hard time choosing: 1. The Royal Tenenbaums 2. Dallas Buyers Club 3. One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest 4. American History X 5. Taxi Driver 6. Amelie (Foreign) 7. The Motorcycle Diaries (Foreign) 8. City of God (Foreign) 9. No Country For Old Men 10. Into the Wild 11. Big Fish 12. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind 13. The Prestige 14. American Hustle 15. Chinatown 16. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri 17. Whiplash 18. Donnie Darko 19. Spotlight 20. Manchester by the Sea
- Raising Finance
- Mind-map on Hitchcock’s Spellbound. Please draw a mind-map that will highlight up to 5 aspects of modernism studied this summer? Please make sure to exemplify each element with specific scenes from the movie.Link to what a mind map should look like:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_map
- China’s Economic Growth and Impact on International Relations
- Human Relations
- Positive Guidance
- self-compassion literature review
- Provide background information on your organisation, outlining the HR function and its responsibilities.
- Write an essay on the effects of impairment and marijuana.