A. After reviewing the specifics of the agreement between KTSB and Ramesses II in the attached “KTSB and Ramesses II Agreement,” list the potential accounting issues related to KTSB’s recognition of revenue on the sale of the computers to Ramesses II, including the following for each accounting issue:
• the characteristics of the agreement that generated the revenue recognition issue
• the revenue recognition issue generated
B. Prepare a memo to KTSB’s management in which you address each of the issues you listed in part A by doing the following:
1. Summarize the relevant facts of the scenario and agreement.
2. Describe the specific accounting issues.
3. Identify the appropriate authoritative guidance (topic, subtopic(s), section(s), and subsection(s)) for each issue using the ”FASB Accounting Standards Codification Database” web link.
4. Analyze the research for the accounting issues.
5. Recommend an accounting treatment for each accounting issue.
C. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
D. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
- Dissertation Literature Review
- Changes at the Top
- Job position
- Identify an anti-oppressive community or organizational practice opportunities for social workers in order to fortify, augment, or complement current social change efforts.
- What do you think high school teachers/administrators and/or other professionals who work with adolescents should do to better prepare students for the challenges of life in college?
- Assignment 6.1 – Write a Classification Essay
- Assignment 6.3 – Capitalization
- Aging and Diversity
- Academic Response and Transfer Response
- Risk Management (Based on the case study) Will upload the MS Project as well
- Discussion Board Response