You are the human services worker. Prepare a paper which answers the following: Describe the documents that you may want to include in the case file. From the case file documents, identify ways to detect mental, behavioral, or emotional issues for a client. Review the case scenario, which documents would you include in the case file for this client? Why? https://www.apa.org/
Donna is 26 years old and in her fifth month of pregnancy. She is visiting a health clinic that provides for prenatal care for the first time. In addition to prenatal care, they provide comprehensive “wrap around services”. The medical workers provide details to clients on prenatal care, nutritional counseling, and prenatal vitamins. The initial assessment of her pregnancy is as “progressing normally” at this stage. She was referred to you because she indicated that she consumes one to two drinks almost every day after work. She sees this as a way to unwind at home from the stress of her job. She also has anxiety about being a single-mom. There are also social events on weeknights and weekends with family and friends that typically involve light to moderate drinking.
- Explain and justify your position to the following question utilizing the up-to-date financial data you found in your research.
- Discuss the components required for effective quality and performance improvement programs in healthcare settings; the role risk management provides; the different triggers or risks that create hazardous outcomes; the tools and techniques you would recommend to assess risk; and what you have learned from the article.
- Discuss the main differences in the industrial relations systems of liberal and coordinated market economies by referring to at least two countries considered in the course.
- Write a discussion paper on Social Sciences
- What are the advantages of globalization to indigenous community in Canada.
- Discuss any threats to validity or bias that you may have seen.
- Identify at least two ways in which the employees support the internal community (for instance, a company may encourage their employees to divide up the work of an ill coworker) and ways the employees support the greater community (local, national, or global community).
- Write an essay on Evidence Based Practice in Health Care.
- What has been your past experience solving word problems?
- Using software of your choice and the PMBOK Guide, develop a schedule and integrated-change plan for your project.
- Analyze the gaps found in the above healthcare setting.