Now, get to know a case study student who will likely still struggle, despite the universal design technique that you’ve incorporated. Then, differentiate this lesson to provide additional scaffolds for that student.
In order to do so:
Identify the case study student’s strengths and needs related to engagement, understanding, and action & expression
Prioritize one of the student’s needs to address first. Explain your rationale
State your differentiation objective
Identify a strategy for meeting that objective
Revise your plan to show how you will implement the strategy in your upcoming lesson
A Note on Scoring
Your work will be assessed on the criteria in the rubric above. Please review the rubric and exemplar prior to completing your assessment to gain a better understanding of what proficiency and advanced planning skills look like. Then, use the rubric to evaluate your work before you submit it, in order to ensure that the product you are submitting is strong.
- Analyze the value of a diverse multidisciplinary task force to address the selected social issue.
- Safety Management System
- UNDERSTANDING COMPLEX AND CHALLENGING NEEDS, Support Plan Critique
- What do Americans “need to know” in foreign policy?
- commentary 2
- commentary 3
- Write a Battle analysis of San Jacinto
- Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose to determine the business-level strategy you think is most important to the long-term success of the firm and whether you judge this to be a good choice.
- What social, political, or economic situations necessitated special programs?
- To what extent has the war and pandemic affected interior design and what are the predictions as to where interior design is heading?
- Write about the short story “The Enormous Radio.” by John Cheever.